Sunday, February 7, 2010

Inspiration

I recently have found myself so focused on my own circumstances that I can forget to look around at others and their walk. My recent inspiration is my friend. Joan is a new mom well new mom on her second child. Her son Josiah is a month older than my baby but Josiah was born with special needs. He has down syndrome which isn't an issue because Joan and her spouse feel like God was preparing them for this during the pregnancy. She just recently found out that Josiah has been dealing with seizures. He is now taking medication and currently having to do a lot of tests. Not including the well being of her child she has an abundance of other things that are on her shoulders. Yet, 9 out of 10 times that I see her she is speaking positive. She inspires me because while I feel like I can have a lot on my plate and too much coming at me, which I do. I can sit back and watch how other people are handling their own circumstances with style and grace. That I believe is what makes Joan my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment